Wedding Videos: What camera should you buy? Final part
I am back videographers. Here’s the final part of the series “Wedding Videos: What camera should you buy?” In this part, I will be introducing serious cameras with high price tags. If you have a lot of money (more than $5000,) you can buy one these cameras. Let’s begin so.
* I am starting with the Canon C100 for $4999. This camera has a lot of features. Good Video quality than DSLRs. Has a super sensor, and you can record long Wedding Videos. It’s a good camera to start your business. Good battery life as well.
* The next is the Sony PXW-FS7 for $7999. One of my all time favorites. A great looking camera that gives more than you paid for. A compact camera to capture quality Wedding Videos. Sony produced this camera to challenge Canon C300 series.
* The next camera is also from Sony. It’s the Sony NEX-FS700U for $7,999. High-speed framerates capability is the strong point of this camera. Its 4k sensor is great. A small and light camera to take anywhere easily. Anyway, the Sony PXW-FS7 also for $7999 is better than this camera.
* The next camera in my list is a great camera, but with a high price tag. It’s the Red Scarlet Dragon for $16,700. Has a good sensor and can record quality raw Wedding Videos up to 5k. This camera has the same sensor used in the Red Epic Dragon. It’s a very reliable camera. The cost to make it yours is high, so you should have a serious budget.
* Again, we are coming to Canon. It’s the Canon C300 Mk II for $15,999. Its ISO performances are excellent. Good battery life makes it suitable for Wedding Videos. Anyway, it lacks in features, compared with its price.
* The next in my list is a very expensive camera. It’s the RED Epic Dragon for $24,000–$40,000. Very expensive, right? Well, it has unique features too. 6k recording, high dynamic range, and very durable. It’s a small camera though. Anyway, 6k means larger file size. OK, I don’t recommend it to the beginners. You can rent it, but for $1500 per day.
OK, the next camera in my list is too expensive to buy for Wedding Videos. It’s widely used in the film industry. OK, if you have money to burn, you can buy one of these.
* Arri Alexa [Plus/M/XT/SXT/65/Mini] for $80,000-$130,000. It’s considered a legend in the film industry. Regarded as the camera with the best image quality. Even though the price tag is very high, it has a simple functional system. Anyway, it’s a heavy camera. The high price tag makes it less suitable for Wedding Videos. How about the Imax camera? Well, you can’t buy it, but rent it for $12,000-$16,000 a week.
Great, that’s the end of the series. You don’t have to buy expensive products for Wedding Videos. A talented videographer can do it with a reasonably priced camera. Always speak to an expert in the industry when you are on the hunt for a camera. They will tell you how they started and what they used.