Children aged five years and below need extra care when driving. While even adults would face fatality when a road accident occurs, but kids are under greater risk. Therefore, any parents who drive with kids should secure their kids’ safety.
How about driving in Australia? When compared with the road chains of third-world countries, we have better roads that are high-grade. Also, road rules and regulations have resulted in enhanced drivers’ discipline.
Baby Seat Taxi Melbourne: This could be a taxi or chauffeur service. “What is a baby seat” is a thing to consider here. If you are a parent, then you may already have installed such seats on your vehicle. The requirement for this service comes when you can’t drive in your own vehicle. For example, if you prefer a driver and a car hire service for an inter-state transfer.
- We are a leading chauffeur service in Melbourne, and we know that passengers hire transport services for their daily travel requirements. However, they may own their own cars or vans.
- Many reasons could be there for you to hire a car without driving on your own one!
- Now comes the crucial factor; who would you choose as the passenger transport service when travelling with kids?
A general taxi service that doesn’t offer this option? The Australian government did set this safety rule for preventing child deaths. In the past, such accidents caused many deaths. The passenger transport service may even tell you this, “our expert drivers operate our vehicles 100% safely!” Nevertheless, their statement is not sufficient to trust and hire the service.
Any vehicle would have seatbelts. The situation related to kids is complicated, though! Those general seatbelts won’t fit on kids under five years old. Therefore, there’s no point in you trying to secure your kid with that general seat belt.
“Travel In The Back Seat,” The Rule: This is a part of the child safety rules related to child travelling. Children under five years shouldn’t be on the front seats of any vehicle whatsoever, even when an adult is there.
Why did we say “part of the rule” here? One may assume that the safety of kids is achieved when those kids are on the back seats. Nevertheless, you should think of the factor we did explain previously, which is those general seat belts won’t protect your kids, as those don’t fit well.
The highly-recommended options are child restraints or booster seats. For kids under four years, child restraints are the sound choice. If your kids are between 4-8 years and at least 3ft tall, then a booster seat would do the trick.
- Baby seat taxi Melbourne is the only passenger transport service that adheres to this Australian standard.
- Upon your request, the taxi service would install those portable seats in advance.
- However, you should choose a reputable and reliable service when travelling with kids.
The fact that whether the seat is properly fastened is a crucial factor to consider here. The vision of the transport service plays a vital role in it. For example, OZE is a leading chauffeur service in Melbourne. As you know, chauffeurs are the best when it comes to VIP and business owner transportation.
A considerable percentage of our clients book this additional service today. Since we are a high-grade service, we install the latest child restraint seats that meet Australian standards. Moreover, we make sure the installation of those portable seats have been done rightly.
Safety Standards: No kids under five years of age on the front seats. Thus, the booster seat or child restraint should be installed on the back seat, and according to property safety standards. To confirm these crucial factors, you can make use of online and offline reviews.
- Have you ever hired a baby seat taxi Melbourne service? What if the transport service did use low-quality baby seats? As the client, you will undoubtedly report it via online reviews. Like you, all other passengers who did receive an unreliable service share their experiences on the Internet today.
- Positive reviews suggest that the taxi or chauffeur service has offered high-grade service to its clients.
- A quick tip: you may be a person who respects road rules and drive carefully. However, another careless driver can cause a disaster anytime. Therefore, no matter how carefully you drive your car on the roads, make sure you place your kids on back seats, and on a safe child seat. Many parents make use of safety products such as child safety harness when walking with kids. Similarly, you should be extra careful about your kids’ safety at all times.
Some Final Words: Child travelling is safe when you choose baby seat taxi Melbourne. Many rules and regulations are implemented by the Australian government to protect your kids on the roads. Therefore, never underestimate those rules or safety standards!