Tips by Cheap Removalists Melbourne for Better Office Removals Planning
Sooner or later, your business will attain your dream level. When the status of your business changes from small-scale to large-scale, you would have to look for a bigger office with more resources. Anyway, office relocation not similar to a house moving. You would plan it for years with the challenges of providing your customers a non-stop service. It depends on the size of your business to decide how well in advance you should plan the move. Cheap Removalists Melbourne is here to give you golden tips on planning your office relocation with them. Let’s start
1) Preparing for the move:
* Confirm that the new place you are considering is better (in size and other facilities) than your current office. If the new premises is smaller, you would have to downsize your business.
* Book Cheap Removalists Melbourne at least 3 months in advance. Again, of your office has more than 30 employees, book an office mover 4-6 months in advance.
* Make sure you know all the restrictions of the new building/premises. Some premises have restrictions on moves in or out during business hours.
2) Estimating the budget:
* Get a representative from Cheap Removalists Melbourne to do an inventory checklist of your office items. When the moving company knows exactly what to move and where, they can give you an accurate quote to plan your budget. Take the mover’s consultant to your new premises as well. So, he can know every detail about access, elevators, and other possible issues.
* Check for their insurance and liability policies. Your office items are precious, so you can always consider a full-coverage insurance from a third-party company. Anyway, every reputable Cheap Removalist Melbourne would provide you a full insurance.
* Do your research before settling with an office relocator. Don’t settle with a moving company just by reading the online reviews.
3) Beginning the moving process:
* Let Cheap Removalists Melbourne give your employees a training session 2-3 weeks before the move day. Inform the employees regarding the future move as soon as you made the decision of moving. Some of your employees may even find new jobs (if you are moving far from your current location.) So, you should give them time to decide and to hire new employees.
* You can get your employees to pack the items, but they would take ages to do. Also, the tech items in your office need professional protection when going into the boxes. Let Cheap Removalists Melbourne look after the packing process.
*The mover’s staff will come for a visit 2-3 days before the move to know the premises well.
4) Assuring your employees:
* Have you ever experienced house moving stress? Your kids were under so much stress until the relocation process is over. Your employees go through a tough time until the office move is complete. They should manage usual day-to-day tasks and the move.
* Don’t expect Cheap Removalists Melbourne staff to pack your entire office in just 2-3 hours. They take their time to pack your valuable tech items safely without damaging them.
* Waiting until the last minute to plan an office move is not a good idea as it’s not straightforward like a house move.
5) Well, hiring a professional mover for your office relocation would save your business from common moving disasters. Getting your employees to lift the heavy boxes is risky as if they get injured; you would have to pay a big compensation. Let Cheap Removalists Melbourne relocate your business safely and efficiently.